The internet is a proverbial minefield of misinformation and outright scams when it comes to losing weight and getting in shape. I’ve seen and reviewed just about everything, most not worthy of a second look, Turbulence Training however is a notable exception.
This program continues to stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of quality and results. It’s a testament to it’s creator, Craig Ballantyne, and is one of the very few programs I truly stand behind. Below I take you inside the program, showing you what to expect and how it can work for you.
What is it & why should I care?
Turbulence training is built upon the idea that mainstream approaches to dieting and exercising for weight loss suck – and that there’s a better way to do it.
The Turbulence Training program is based on recent studies that have shown long cardio sessions can actually hurt your body’s ability to burn fat. Doing cardio sends the wrong signals to your body. As much as we all hate fat, your body needs it to function correctly.
Attempting to force fat loss in the wrong ways can make your body hold onto that fat even harder. It’s your body’s natural reaction to protect something it thinks it needs to survive. Many of our automatic bodily functions date back to primal times when we didn’t know when we would find our next meal, and fat is what got us through those periods. Losing too much, too fast triggers that “survival mode.”
Aside from that, excess cardio isn’t just unnecessary, it can do real physical damage to your heart. Yes, cardio does exercise the heart, but prolonged cardio, the kind we we’re all told burns fat, can cause unnecessary stress.
TT: The Pro’s
- No equipment needed: While some workouts are better performed with a pair of dumbbells, there are plenty which you can perform with nothing more than your body-weight which you can perform anywhere, anytime. No gym membership, no expensive equipment and no fuss – awesome.
- Craig Ballantyne (program creator): With new weight loss programs popping up daily, few seemingly have the credentials to back up their claims and are too often authored by no-name ‘experts’. This isn’t the case here. Craig is the real deal and holds a Master’s degree in exercise science. He also writes for major magazine publications including Men’s Health, so you can rest assured the info you’re getting is top-notch. This guys knows what he’s talking about when it comes to fat loss, better health and what it takes to turn your life around. He also practices what he preaches and the results speak for themselves.
- 24 follow-along home workouts: These are crystal clear HD videos that do a fantastic job of showing you step by step instructions for every workout in the program – no more struggling to figure out where your left hand goes or how far to bend your legs. It’s all right there, and you just need to do what it says. The entire program holds your hand from start to finish to eliminate the risk of any mistakes.
- Try it without risk: If for any reason you don’t love the program, there’s no stress. You’re covered with a money back guarantee up to 60 days.
- Time-efficient: 90 minutes a week, that’s all you need. Craig’s workouts are all about maximum efficiency in minimum time. Granted, you do work hard, but it beats the heck out of mind-numbing cardio exercises that never end. After each workout you feel satisfyingly drained and always get a buzz.
- Plenty of variety: As the turbulence name implies, Craig like to shake things up and keep things fresh and unpredictable. This prevents muscle adaptation and boredom, which keeps the body guessing, growing and adapting.
What about nutrition?
Exercise is only part of the equation. Governing the foods that pass your lips is crucial if you really want to make the most of your workout efforts. Craig covers this in-depth and provides some really good guides on what to eat, when and why. A strong focus is placed on balance. He doesn’t ask the impossible, all the strategies are practical and don’t come at the expense of starving yourself or any other far-out scheme. The foods are natural, taste good and are easy to make.
The bottom line
Turbulence Training is one of the few programs I have no hesitation in recommending and is without a doubt one of the best investments you can make if you’re serious about getting in shape. This program is legit on every level and is capable of delivering serious life changing results.